- Thank a sales clerk for going the extra mile to help you find that unique item on the shelf
- Thank a teacher or librarian, who made a lasting impact on your life (even if it was decades ago!)
- Tuck a note into a book, thanking the reader for expanding her knowledge
- Thank a coworker for complimenting your outfit and lifting your spirits on a dull day
- Thank your mom, dad, or grandparent for teaching you something valuable
Do you know what makes my world a little better? Finding a handwritten note in my mailbox! Email and texting is a convenience I could not live without, but there's something about pen to paper that makes any gesture feel that much more special. You don't have to wait for a special occasion either. Here are some fun "just because" thank you notes to send:
What is the best "Thank You" you've received? Let me know in the comments below, and Thank YOU for reading and for supporting the Library. It's not too late to Build a Better world and sign up for Summer Reading at the Library- online or at your favorite branch!
Alison is the Consumer Health Librarian for the
Submit your questions, explore recipes, and discover more ways that your Library can connect you to healthy living!